Friday, June 18, 2010

It can't be all that bad, can it?

Well, if you read my last post about whining, you might be tempted to think that I was whining. And you are probably right. When in Rome...

Emily has certainly been a challenge lately. I was thrilled to read the comments on the last post and find out that the 3's are usually worse than the 2's. I cannot tell you how excited I am about that. Any chance she can come and live with one of you until she is 4? Kidding. Mostly.

Well, all the whining aside, we do still get to see the fun and happy Emily from time to time. She was in a really good mood when we got home from church on Sunday (that is rare for a Sunday since her nap schedule is WAY off and the girl likes her sleep!). I started to sing the "Emily song" to her. It has 2 lines and I can assure you, the creativity is lacking, but she doesn't seem to mind.

These pictures show her response to the song.
Yeah, I think we are going to keep her!

Check out this cool shot that Mike took of a sunrise.
God never ceases to amaze me!

5 comments:

Sarah Benn said...

Actually my mom said I was worse at 4 than 2...

I think I need to start getting up earlier, that picture is lovely.

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

I love that dress!!! We also have a family song. Creativity is lacking but they enjoy it.

Katy said...

I've heard that about the threes too. That dress! So cute!

Kristina said...

So glad she is starting to get back to her happy self. And love all the photos!

And I second Katy's comment - that dress is GORGEOUS! Especially with a smiling little girl to complete the look :-)

Auntie Lisa said...

I so love her beautiful dress!!! So cute. Miss You!