Thursday, April 08, 2010

Nothing slows her down!

Things have continued to be a little crazy around here. I mentioned in my last post that I was starting to feel sick. Well, I ended up with strep throat. Good times! I was thankful that Emily was already on antibiotics and hoped that it would keep her from getting my germs (we do love to share around here). So far so good. She seems to be on the mend, although she still sounds pretty gunky in the morning. So hopefully all three of us can stay healthy for a good while.

Emily did meet with her nutritionist this week, so I wanted to share her latest stats:

Weight: 29 lbs 12 oz (up 13 oz from last month)
Height: 38 in (up 3/4 in from last month)

We were all pretty shocked by those figures! This has been a crazy month. We traveled, she has been sick and has not really been cooperative about eating by mouth. So, we didn't really expect there to be such a growth spurt. Emily sure does like to keep us guessing!


By the way, these pictures are from Easter.

7 comments:

Kerrie said...

What a gorgeous dress on a gorgeous (big) little girl! I can't believe how much she is growing - she now towers over Aidan!! Can't wait to see you all again :)

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

LOVE the dress!!!

Katy said...

What a great dress!

Auntie Christine said...

Gotta love that dress! Love the little one in it more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and kisses!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all are feeling better. Love the pics. Beautiful, looking like such a big girl.

Enjoy Spring,
Lynn

Kristina said...

Such sweet photos!

Keri said...

I just love the dress, but not nearly as much as I LOVE Emily! She's a doll!