Melanie over at Better Than Normal was nice enough to nominate me for an award. It is nice to know that someone besides family actually reads this blog once in a while. : ) Before you click the link to visit Melanie's site, I have to warn you that you should be prepared to have your heart stolen by Daniel. He just about the cutest little boy you will ever see. He is strong, determined and he never ceases to amaze me. I have no doubt that he inherited a good deal of that strength from his mom! While you are checking out that site, be sure to visit her store - she is one creative lady!
The rules of the award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Here are my nominations:
Please check out these sites. You will be encouraged and uplifted. These ladies (and man) have shown great courage and strength in the face of struggles. They have definitely inspired me to be thankful for all of life's blessings no matter what my circumstances may be.