Monday, October 05, 2009

The Lemonade Award



Melanie over at Better Than Normal was nice enough to nominate me for an award. It is nice to know that someone besides family actually reads this blog once in a while. : ) Before you click the link to visit Melanie's site, I have to warn you that you should be prepared to have your heart stolen by Daniel. He just about the cutest little boy you will ever see. He is strong, determined and he never ceases to amaze me. I have no doubt that he inherited a good deal of that strength from his mom! While you are checking out that site, be sure to visit her store - she is one creative lady!

The rules of the award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are my nominations:

Please check out these sites. You will be encouraged and uplifted. These ladies (and man) have shown great courage and strength in the face of struggles. They have definitely inspired me to be thankful for all of life's blessings no matter what my circumstances may be.

5 comments:

Jenny and Steve Douglas said...

Hey guys,

Love your fall pics - Emily looks so happy. We were so glad to get together with you a while back, looking forward to seeing all three of you again!

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Dawn, thankyou so much for mentioning/awarding me and my family, very thoughtful of you xoxo. Bron

Kerrie said...

Dawn, thanks for the nomination. Hope to see you guys next weekend!!

Jenkins said...

Thanks so much.
I am not a blog savy person so I will work on posting it all. Thanks!

Kristina said...

Dawn - I'm so flattered by the nomination! Thanks so much. I really like following your blog and think Emily is such a cutie pie!