Thursday, May 07, 2009

Thought I might try using some words

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been trying to post pictures once a week, and I know you all love that. I just haven't really done any posts with, ya know, words in them. I feel like I have writer's block (is it possible to have that when you aren't actually a writer?). I won't tell you how many posts I have started to write and then deleted.

We are doing fine here - nothing really earth shattering to report. We are still in our tiny little apartment, I am still working, Mike is still looking for a job and Emily is still growing like a WEED. She met with the nutritionist yesterday, so I have her latest stats:

Height - 33 3/4 inches
Weight - 25 lbs. 13 oz.

She gained almost a pound this past month and grew another 1/2 inch. She is still 90th percentile for height & 50th for weight. But her height to weight is still at about 50th percentile so that is good. She is eating about 70% of what she should be eating & apparently it is working for her!

At the rate she is growing, she is going to have to start carrying me around! You would think that her growth would motivate me to work out, but no. Mike is working out every day. He is getting smaller and smaller, while Emily is getting bigger and bigger (we won't talk about what I am doing).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerrie said...

Wow! What kind of miracle gro are you giving that girl? Aidan could really use some!! :) Can't wait to see you all!!

Amy said...

Thanks for the update! Sounds like Emily is doing well... Happy Mother's Day, Dawn!!!

Keri said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? Sometimes I wish I had a slow motion button so I could enjoy every moment just a little bit longer. Hmmm...