Monday, February 23, 2009

Emily's various outfits

Just wanted to share a few pictures of some cute outfits Emily has been given. All but one has been given by family in RI, so I thought they might appreciate seeing how she looks in them. She doesn't really like to pose, but you get the idea.

Don't you love the fact that I make her wear dresses even though I do not like to wear them? That's OK, right? The prerogative of being a parent...

This outfit came from Auntie Christine. Emily is working the brown and turquoise! You cannot really tell but she has a braid in her hair - I know you are not shocked that it is long enough to braid.

This dress came from Grandpa. He wanted her to have a cute Christmas dress. She is cute - no doubt about it (not really in the mood to pose, but still cute).


This dress came from Auntie Lisa. It was too big for her when she got it for her birthday - hahahaha. In October, she was just starting to fit into 12 months, by Christmas she was into 18 months! Keeping up with her growth makes life interesting!

And this adorable dress was given to Emily by her "grandma" Carrie here in KY. Once again, she really was not in the mood to pose. This was the only picture that she looks remotely happy in. Maybe she doesn't like the fact that Mom forces her to wear dresses...hmmm.

5 comments:

Katie Curry said...

EMILY IS A DOLL!!!!! :) I love her and all these pictures of her :)

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

But, Mike, I thought you like to wear dresses. :) BTW, I've explained to Joel who Ty is. That was TOO funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the fashion show. I can just imagine how much little Em must have enjoyed all that pulling on and off.

So many clothes, so little time...

My favorite is the third one, the pink, though she is a little southern belle in all!

Looking forward to more fashion shows to come.

Lynn,

The Goulds said...

I've enjoyed reading a little bit on your blog about your daughter Emily. She is very beautiful. If you don't mind, I'd like to put a link to your website on my blog.

therextras said...

Dressing small (and beautiful) children is definitely the perogative of parents!
Barbara