Saturday, January 03, 2009

Emily's advice for making the most of the new year

Stay in your jammies & take a nap once in a while!



Sometimes, you just need to let your hair run wild!

Be sure to make time for good friends.

Take time to enjoy the beauty of God's creation.

Don't forget to have some quiet time with the ones you love.

Celebrate!
(This cupcake was for Jesus' birthday.)

Eat good food often.

A lesson from Dad: use the right tools for the job.
(Mom wished she had thought of this when putting the tree together).

And last but not least:
Laugh as often as possible!

5 comments:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

Emily, for a one year old you give great advice! I'll try to remember all you said for 2009.

Love you, Mrs. G

Ps. You look really cute in those jammies!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great!!! We love you guys!!

The Williams (Carrie and Jason)

Anonymous said...

I believe this is the cutest post yet! I think I am going to take little Em's advise-it all sounds good to me! She is such a little treasure!

...letting my hair go wild...

Lynn,

Anonymous said...

Emily - you are a very wise and inspiring little girl and I LOVE the idea of letting your hair run wild!! Mom & dad - great pics and thank you so much for sharing!

Love you,

Mindy

Amy said...

Great advice, Emily! The pictures will help me remember...off to put that advice into practice!:)