Friday, January 30, 2009

They Arrived!

Just wanted to put up a quick post to let you know that Mike's plane has arrived in Thailand. Praise God! I have not heard from anyone directly, but have been checking the flight info online. I do know that after they get their bags they will be taken to their hotel which is about 2 hours from the airport. I am guessing that they probably will not arrive at their hotel until after 2am (they are 12 hours ahead of us). I am betting that the group is exhausted and is anxious to stretch out and lay flat, even for only a few hours. I know they would really appreciate your prayers as they adjust to the new time zone and try to hit the ground running tomorrow (or later today, actually).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for them and you. Let me know if you need anything at all.

In Christ, Carrie Williams

Auntie Christine said...

Peter will be very jealous that Mike is having authentic Thai food. Hope all goes well and they are very productive while there!

Love ya!