Monday, November 17, 2008

My first trip to Rhode Island


Bye-bye Kentucky! I am on my way to Rhode Island.
I am going to visit the place where my Mom and Dad grew up.
(thanks for the great picture Kyle!)



You cannot tell from this picture, but I am so excited about our trip!
I will get to meet lots of family and friends for the first time.



Meeting new people means more playmates!



Mom and Dad said I will meet a few dogs while I am there, so I thought I would wear an outfit that shows how much I like animals.



On the Weather Channel, it says Rhode Island can get pretty cold.
So I should bundle up!


Well, Kentucky friends, I will miss you, but we won't be gone for long. I will see you when I get back. I will have so much to tell you about my adventures in Rhode Island.

5 comments:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

That first picture is incredible! We're counting down the days here in RI until we see you.

Mommy2MollyandWill said...

we will miss you here in KY! Have a wonderful trip and a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday! Happy Traveling. Turn the Christmas music up loud!

Aidan's Mommy said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and how much fun Emily had meeting her family!! See you when you get home!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys be careful. We will be praying for your trip on the road and while in Rhode Island. We will miss you and know you will be thought of and prayed for a lot!!!

By the way... the picture of her in the blanket brought a BIG smile to my face!! She is beautiful.

Love you guys, Carrie Williams

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip! The pics are beautiful - especially the first and last!! We love you all and can't wait to hear about Emily's first big adventure!

Love,

Mindy